#36 Treating Your Body With Love
Recorded live on 1150KKNW with special guest Hannah Corbin, a rock-star Peloton Instructor. Join us as we talk about self-love, appreciating our bodies and why it’s important to start where you are.
Today’s guest is a rock-star Peloton instructor and Northwest native. Hannah Corbin is dedicated to a teaching style that empowers people to appreciate their strength and how to protect and care for their bodies.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Treat your body like it belongs to someone you love.
- Focus on being present with your body, not thinking about what it was five years ago or what it will be in six months.
- Give yourself a moment and recognize that anxiety is just a visitor.
- Appreciate what your body can do, celebrate yourself in sweat.
- Ask yourself, “Is this situation stressful, or am I making it stressful?”
- Why breathing and stretching is the key to aging gracefully.
- It’s better to have medium effort consistently than hard effort periodically.
With courage, kindness, and grace,
p.s. Never miss an episode!
I hope you are enjoying my podcast. Each month I send a letter out with the latest episode and ideas and tools that I believe are worth sharing. Get all the best content – directly in your inbox! Sign up today!