#35 Imperfection and Courage
Recorded live on 1150KKNW with special guest Jessica Honegger, where we dig into purpose, imperfection, and why community is so important to us all.
Today’s guest is an award-winning social entrepreneur and the founder and co-CEO of Noonday Collection, a fast-growing social impact fashion brand dedicated to designing and selling an inspired collection of jewelry and accessories made by Artisans in vulnerable communities. Join me in welcoming Jessica Honegger for Episode 35! Her passion for catalyzing others to step outside their comfort zones and live lives of purpose is certainly inspiring!
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Try writing a letter of compassion to yourself, reflect on all that is going on right now, and give yourself grace.
- Courage is not about fearlessness. It is about being scared and going anyway.
- Compassion is an action. There are things that all of us can do.
- We don’t need to show up perfectly. We just need to show up.
- Perfection is paralyzing, and it will hold you back from action. The only way you can have an impact is by taking action.
- Get close to the needs around you.
Founder and co-CEO of Noonday Collection, author of Imperfect Courage, host of the podcast Going Scared, and mom to three littles, Jessica is passionate about encouraging others to leave comfort, go scared, and step into a life of impact.
Noonday Collection is a “not-just-for-profit” business that designs and sells an inspired collection of jewelry and accessories made by Artisans around the world to create dignified jobs for vulnerable communities.
With Imperfect Courage, Jessica shares real-life inspiration for readers to recognize their own worth, embrace vulnerability, connect with community, and find the courage to achieve their full potential.
Going Scared Podcast
Ready for honest and vulnerable conversations that will inspire you towards action? Join Jessica as she asks compelling guests about their stories, their tips, and their lessons on living lives of purpose by leaving comfort and going scared.
With courage, kindness, and grace,
p.s Engage with other listeners
if you enjoyed hearing from listeners just like you – join the Imperfection Wins Insiders group on facebook to share and connect with others and get behind the scenes insight. Check it out!