#37 From Overwhelm to Overcome
Recorded live on 1150KKNW, with special guest Janelle Bruland, an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker, and high-performance coach who inspires others to live impactful and successful lives. Join us while we talk about mindset, how to overcome overwhelm and setting priorities around your most important things.
Today’s guest is Janelle Bruland, an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker, and high-performance coach who inspires others to live impactful and successful lives. She is the author of the award-winning book, The Success Lie: 5 Simple Truths to Overcome Overwhelm and Achieve Peace of Mind.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- The philosophy that we need to work harder, longer to be successful is a lie.
- Protect your calendar- take time to block time for yourself, rest and recharge.
- We have the power to breakthrough the barriers that are in our way and live the life that we deserve.
- We can go forward, take control and live our best life.
- It’s easy to focus on all of the things we can’t do, it’s more productive to focus on what we can do.
- To change your perspective, serve others, practice gratitude and look for opportunities to develop yourself.
- You have to be willing to do the work, no one else can do that for you- what do you want your life to be aligned with.
Visit Janelle’s website to find out more about her work as an entrepreneur, author, speaker and coach.
Connect with Janelle via her Instagram page.
With courage, kindness, and grace,
p.s. Don’t wait – start your ‘stop doing list’ now!
Download this free workbook to create your STOP DOING LIST. That’s right, it’s time to prioritize what lights you up and eliminate the things that drain you. Let’s go!