#34 Changing the World, One Small Choice at a Time
Recorded live on 1150KKNW with special guests Liz and David, from Plant Life Meals. Join us as we explore following your passion and learn about how we can create a better planet one small choice at a time!
Today’s guests started Plant Life Meals after a lot of soul searching and becoming vegan. Liz and David serve their Seattle Area communities by providing locally sourced and prepared plant-based meals right to people’s doorstep.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- We need our small, mission-driven businesses to survive and thrive! Think about what you can do to support it.
- To do your best work and live your best life. Your work and life should flow together, not be compartmentalized.
- Ask yourself, am I doing what I really want to do? How can I live a more specific intentional life by my design.
- What you put in, you get out – your mind, your body, and your heart.
- It’s okay to start small. A small movement is still movement. A small action, is still action.
- Even swapping a couple of meals per week for plant-based makes a difference for our health and our environment.
- We have opportunities and options like never before. With opportunity and options come choice.
- Sometimes you only have enough light in front of you to take the next step. What’s your next step?
- We can all affect change one choice at a time.