#32 Let Love Be Your Guide
Recorded live on 1150KKNW with special guest Susie Cohen, personal stylist, and lover of people. Susie’s work is rooted in a deep love for women and an appreciation for the power that’s in all of us just waiting to be unleashed. This fun and energizing episode will make you think about how you are connecting with others, using your unique talents and gifts and the need for love that we all have.
Today’s guest is a personal stylist and lover of people and fashion! Susie Cohen has a love for fashion and believes in the art of self-expression through our actions, and what we wear. She combines her experience with service, products, and personal development to help women feel inspired and excited to get dressed in the morning.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- What can you let go of? What can you NOT do? Let’s encourage each other to do less during this crazy time.
- It’s so much more than closets. It’s about holding space and creating a deep connection with others. It’s about freedom and mindfulness.
- People are treasures, try not to lose them.
- Let relationships and love guide your decisions, your heart being in alignment with your work is a true gift.
- Women, don’t be afraid to invest in yourself!
- We all have gifts. It’s our responsibility to use them to help others.
With courage, kindness, and grace,
p.s. Don’t wait – start your ‘stop doing list’ now!
Download this free workbook to create your STOP DOING LIST. That’s right, it’s time to prioritize what lights you up and eliminate the things that drain you. Let’s go!