#31 Creating the Best You
Recorded live on 1150KKNW with special guest Anthony Trucks, owner of the company Identity Shift. Anthony’s work is rooted in helping people reach their highest potential by tearing down barriers and helping them become clear on what they desire. This energizing and inspiring episode will give you some tools around mindset, making “Shift Happen,” and creating the best you.
Today’s guest is a serial entrepreneur, international speaker, coach, ex-NFL player and an American Ninja Warrior! Anthony Trucks has a serious superpower in encouraging others and helping them “Make Shift Happen.” As the founder of Identity Shift, his company helps people close their identity gaps and elevate how they operate to level up their life and business. Through his work, people find out who they are and develop into who they want to be.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- You can be great, but you have to decide to be great.
- Act like it’s true, even before it’s true, don’t spend your energy saying what you’re not.
- What you create creates you – so get clear on what you want.
- Find the anchor points in your life.
- Life throws everyone curveballs. We can choose not to be victims and learn from all situations.
- Sometimes, we poke holes in our boat without realizing it. We have to take responsibility for our part in the conflict and our role in healing.
- Sometimes, you have to give up everything you think you are to create the best you.
- Make sure you aren’t working hard doing all the wrong things.
- Once we face the truth about ourselves, we regain some control.
- All of us have gaps if we have dreams.
- Don’t expect not to hit walls, instead, learn how to climb them.
Find out more about Anthony and his work on making “shift” happen.
The SLOW or GO Identity Checklist
Written by Anthony, The SLOW or GO Identity Checklist is the perfect way for you to see if you & your professional coaching business are poised for success or stuck on the road to failure.
With courage, kindness, and grace,
p.s. Never miss an episode!
I hope you are enjoying my podcast. Each month I send a letter out with the latest episode and ideas and tools that I believe are worth sharing. Get all the best content – directly in your inbox! Sign up today!