#16 Dealing With The Hard Stuff
Key takeaways from this episode:
- When dealing with hard stuff – you don’t always be ‘all in.’ If you are tired, learn to rest instead of quit.
- Have you revisited your ‘stop doing list?’ Have things crept up in life that you can add to it?
- Challenge any negative, anxious, and fearful thoughts. Replace them with positive and rational thoughts.
- Try replacing negative feelings, like “I’m afraid” with “I’m brave!”
- Overwhelmed with what is going wrong? Focus on what is going right, like “I have a loving family.”
- What would a supportive friend tell you right now? Extend the same compassion to yourself and embrace your imperfections!
- Did you know, people who are compassionate to themselves are much less likely to be depressed and anxious. They are much more likely to be happy, resilient, optimistic, and motivated to change.
With courage, kindness and grace,
p.s. Don’t wait – start your ‘stop doing list’ now!
Download this free workbook to create your STOP DOING LIST. That’s right, it’s time to prioritize what lights you up and eliminate the things that drain you. Let’s go!