#9 Living Outside the Box with Jordan Steele
Many of us feel obligated to put ourselves in a box, ultimately limiting our potential to showcase our multiple talents and roles in life. Today, I speak with KING 5 Emmy award-winning Meteorologist about living outside the box and encouraging others to do the same.
Today’s guest is a father of twins, a King 5 Emmy award-winning meteorologist, and a pro at living outside the box! Through his work, he is committed to bringing forward the love, joy, and hope back into everyone’s day.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Society puts us in a box. We need to get out of this box and be true to ourselves – that’s when you’ll find your true path and flow.
- We need to simplify. Let’s go back to being real and stop putting on a show for everybody.
- Intentional, authentic connection is essential.
- There is so much out there that will pull you down, just get out there and do it!
- If you’re going to have a box, make it the biggest box in the world!
- You’re not tied to one thing, be as many things as you want.
- Success is not a straight path.
- Try to listen to something new. Find another point of view, look through a lens of curiosity instead of judgment.
- Keep your goals out there, and you’ll be shocked when you look back at the decade.
With courage, kindness, and grace,
p.s. Go ahead, tell your fears to take a hike!
This workbook has place for you to write down your worst fears, decide if they are realistic or purely emotional and brainstorm actions that you can take to release each fear and take control of your life. It’s time to get out there and live outside the box!