#5 Slow Down and See People Clearly
In today’s insanely busy world, we often lose the ability to see people clearly. In our busyness, do we make people feel dispensable, devalued? In this episode, we tackle the concept of seeing ourselves and other people more clearly.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Most of us are not born with the skill to see people clearly.
- When we are moving fast, it’s easy to stop connecting with people as human beings. We unintentionally treat them as necessary objects in place to help us reach our goals. Or, unnecessarily objects that just get ignored.
- Ask yourself, in your busyness, do you make people feel dispensable or devalued?
- How can you use your downtime? Can you use it to reflect, grow, be stronger, and feel gratitude towards others?
- Reflect on how quickly are you moving through your days and tasks.
- Slow down, be more intentional, more present. See people for human beings they are and make an effort to acknowledge them, even in small ways.
- Be authentic and genuine. Pay attention to how your actions, body language, words may impact others.
Going Forward Podcast
A monthly podcast about problem-solving of all kinds – when it works, when it doesn’t, and when the solution doesn’t even exist yet.
RESUCCEED by James Colburn
Obtain fulfillment by asking challenging questions and expand your potential. The best part is – your creative mind and subconscious can go to work on it while you sleep!
With kindness, courage and grace,
p.s. Never miss an episode!
I hope you are enjoying my podcast. Each month I send a letter out with the latest episode and ideas and tools that I believe are worth sharing. Get all the best content – directly in your inbox! Sign up today!