#2 Commit to Saying YES
Some people compartmentalize their life, which limits our growth and self-development. But, what if you don’t have to choose one over the other? Find out how choosing to say YES in your life can help you embrace opportunity and stop undervaluing yourself.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Embrace opportunity, and don’t underestimate yourself.
- It’s essential to keep your internal dialog positive.
- Commit to saying YES. Opportunities will begin to unfold right in front of you.
- Know that your YES might go against what people in your life think you ‘should’ do. You should still do it.
- Watch for self-sabotaging behavior. It limits your potential.
- Find where you can be your whole self and not compartmentalize every part of your life.
- Fears can hold us back. Address them, and tell them to take a hike!
The Crossroads of Should and Must by Ella Luna
An excellent introduction to the book, this blog provides a lot of key take-aways. If you like it – check out the book. First of all, it’s beautiful, and you’ll find a lot of great exercises to help you figure out what you’re ‘must’ is.
With courage, kindness and grace,
p.s. Tell your fears to take a hike!
This workbook is a place for you to write down your worst fears, decide if they are realistic or purely emotional and brainstorm actions that you can take to release each fear and take control of your life.