#3 Claim Your Unique Value
Hi everyone! Do you know what is unique about you and the value you bring to each role in your life? If you don’t know what you want, what you are good at, where your gifts are best used, how can you make sure you are giving yourself to the right things in your life? Join me to find out how to identify your unique value.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- There is a difference between what we can do and what we should do.
- Don’t undervalue yourself and rationalize why you or someone else deserves less than what you’re worth.
- Know what you want, what you are good at, where your gifts are best used.
- Be intentional about your ‘yes.’ If you don’t, you’ll end up going wherever the wind takes you. You’ll be left with a feeling of being overwhelmed, underutilized, or controlled.
- A personal mission statement can serve as an anchor in your life. It will be something to refer back to as you are making decisions.
- Know that it is okay for you to have confidence, to reach for something more, to have a voice, express your passion, and be unique.
- What do you need to say YES to?
With courage, kindness and grace,